Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Smile

Well, finally i have the time and my hands are itchy to type once again. Having finished my first lab report and my first english assignment, i deem fit to take a good break from more breaks. Haa, it's down to the flooding tutorials that are drowning me. Imagine Statistics like a small wave, Chemistry like a bigger one and Maths like a tidal wave, a tsunami! But i have no choice but to step into the waters, for studies sake. I never say i don't like what i do, but just that it is the first time that i cant understand something even when i try to.

Anyway life has been great, that is why i wear a smile, i don't mean wear but i say wear, outside. Back at home, i love those hermit crab moments, so comfortable, so laid back. I enjoy friends' company too, just that it's the unusual side of me. Went back to church, find that she is very glad to see me back again, just feel that she is like god, who hasn't left me, even if i fall out of grace, even when i am outside the door, or even when i do something wrong, oblivious of his presence. My heart is guilty but my conscience is clear. So here i am, not trying to say much cos that is not important. What is important is to do what is said.

I kinda miss a lot of things, friends and moments. Oh yeah, my top 10 worthy CK is one of them, it is really weird that friends are leaving you one by one to far far away.. Now that the next one is Zhi En, i wonder who in the together 4eva besties are left.. One in Singapore, the other in aussie, one in China, the other in UK. International wor. I miss teaching too, back at woodgrove, miss my kids. Life is imperfect, when we gain some we lose some. When we lose some, we gain some. Realise that converse and statement are both true. I definitely hope that i am gaining more than i lose.

Live life to the fullest. 'Not anymore' is a very scary phrase. =] smile.

No comments: