Sunday, September 16, 2007

Not another depressing entry

No.. I'm not depressed, not at all. Just a bit lazy and i haven't had my hands on a lot of issues, so i am rather free, just me and my homework and homework. Just done with my English essay, going to start on my lab report, I'm a bit behind time now.

Heard from xiao mei that it was the end of her and leo. Although i only hear her side of the story, i think that very much speak for the relationship already. I believe that when we get ourselves into a relationship, we got to question whether we are able to commit into it completely, meaning are we able to spend that time with that special person without any grunts, able to compromise and accommodate each other. It is not just an on/off thing, if you feel like it commit, if you don't, then give that person a cold shoulder. It is always good to try and be in our people's shoes, to understand if it were to happen to you, are you able to accept that. Feel that its unfair for xiao mei, from the beginning she was very 'ye man' and pampered type. Slowly she became more lady like and gentle. She then learn to give in sometimes and let be. So much has been changed for the relationship but yet it still ended. Its not worth it at all, perhaps she deserves someone better. I always tell myself that.. the next one will be better. That ensures that once you are over with the aftermath, you are really done with it.

Will try to spend more time with her i guess, provided i can finish my work and stuff on time. Who said university is slack?

No comments: