Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bring me back..

Whoever that happen to be reading this, share with me some light.

Sometimes i just want to move back in time for many things. Things that I've accidentally missed. Things that I've purposely missed and regret. Things that I forgot to miss.

Why? I realise that as we grow up, to become a man, strong and tall, ironically also becoming an old man with a bent back. It is due to the burdens and responsibilties that come with it. I know that I'm mature for my age, but i don't want too, I want to feel childish and be the boy. I am forced to grow fast. Apparently this can't happen, but the life cycle comes.. You grow up through education, then having a career, hopefully get yourself married and take care of your parents. Where is there ever space for you to feel young. Nothing but workload.

Perhaps this is one of the nights i feel pessimistic about life. Doesn't seems to be exciting and that attractive after all.. I would rather stop growing at the age of 19, that i can be so oblivious to many things. I don't have monetary pressures, I can be a hermit crab and enjoy being on my own. I miss those times.

Still don't know how am I going to commit myself to university life yet. Should i do a 50/50 or a 100% and have no life? I need time to think about it. Where is the Mr handle-it-all guy? Now it has come down to this.. Where's the drive and passion? I need to search for it. Time waits for no one, including me.

2 comments:

cRaPpYbEr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cRaPpYbEr said...

hey.. juz work hard during uni then let your inner child out during holidays!! we got about 5 months holidays every year leh!! you must think like that!!! about 1 year from now, u can start singing "what time is it?! It's summer (holiday) time!! It's our vacation!!" :P