Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bad DaY



It's just an ordinary day i told myself..

Just a simple test, you have very much prepared for it.. I repeated

However, I panicked a bit for i din know how much time i have left and they called for pen down when i still have 2 blanks. I hurried and throw in 2 alphabets. Imagine how it feels when 3 friends have gotten the same answer while you didn't. Just another careless mistake I proclaimed. But i still cant get over it, for its the first test, and it is so depressing.. Same for the other test, i call it double fault.

Gotta trust in God, it must be a signal for me to be more careless and alert.. I have been working blindly, relying much on others' expertise. It's about time I teach, and not the other way round. I don't want to be the one who keep asking people to explain.. Gotta catch up with work during recess week.

And i guess my stress comes from the title of a award holder and also for someone who is supposed to be doing well.. Being labeled isn't fun at all.. Although i always say i don't aim high, but who wudn't want that A?

Jiayou~

No comments: